Santa Ynez Apartments | $501-$570/month | UCSB Undergraduates
• School: UC Santa Barbara
• Location: Goleta
• Housing Type: Apartment (Off-Campus Dorm)
• Rent: $501-$570/month
• Contact: UCSB Housing & Residential Services
The Santa Ynez Apartment Complex is conveniently located between the main campus and Isla Vista, and is accessible via bus or off-street bike path. It is home to 800 3rd and 4th year students in 200 two-bedroom apartments. Santa Ynez has wonderful views of the mountains, BBQ areas throughout the complex, and many open spaces for playing and studying.
- Location: 6750 El Colegio Road (cross street Los Carneros Road).
- All inclusive 9-month contract includes basic cable, high-speed wired and wireless internet access, regular housekeeping and landscaping in common areas, on-site laundry room, gas, electricity, water, garbage pick-up, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff.
- All apartments are furnished.
- Ground floor apartments have patios, while second story apartments have balconies.
- Fitness Center with exercise machines, free weights, and sporting equipment available for check out.
- Access to the pools at Westgate and El Dorado Apartments.
- Large field for soccer and other activities, as well as a sand volleyball court.
- Resident government and many community activities.
- 9 Resident Coordinators who are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Three Community Centers that feature a piano, flat screen TV, LCD Interactive Screen, Pool Table, Foosball, and vending machines.
- On-site parking is available.